Sunday, March 12, 2006

heh birthday pictures :)

okie im back :) hehe. thank u all for coming to my 21st birthday party =) the pictures expresses all joy yah? hehe.

oh yea, i finally hav a brand new scanner, so tadah!the love message tt appeared on New Paper on Valentines Day! hehe, so happy to see it =)

Image hosting by Photobucket

heh..with the balloons my boy bought :) my fav pooh bear! hehe

Image hosting by Photobucket

the outlook of the chalet:
Image hosting by Photobucket

with jinwei and ah mou :)
Image hosting by Photobucket

with leng leng, brenda, jolin & janis :)
Image hosting by Photobucket

with my parents :)
Image hosting by Photobucket

with claire and aloy :)
Image hosting by Photobucket

with yao kun and meijun :)
Image hosting by Photobucket

with farhan, jeff and christian :)
Image hosting by Photobucket

with ah chan and peg :)
Image hosting by Photobucket

with joyce, cj, lihe and ro :)
Image hosting by Photobucket

with jolyn and don :)
Image hosting by Photobucket

with peiling and candy :)
Image hosting by Photobucket

with the guys hu came so late! hehe :P
Image hosting by Photobucket

hehe a picture of fun laughter n joy :P
Image hosting by Photobucket

hehe the key tiramisu birthday cake. my boy melted my heart wen he chose to play "Tong Hua" before the birthday song was sang :P it was a song tt signify our love, he told me "its ok if they dunno wad it means, as long as u noe, its for u" *melt melt melt* LOL.. touched but i control, cannot cry! too many ppl liao! *grin*

Image hosting by Photobucket

-ok i lazy to post the rest taken togeda wif de bdae cake liao-

Photos of my 21st birthday can be taken @:

http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jacpiggie/my_photos

Cheers~

thank you everyone, for ur gifts, and most imptly ur presence :) really appreciate it a lot :) thank u mum n dad, n my boy too, for helping out in everythg to make sure all goes well :) *smiles*

-ah, my speaker suddenly choose to have sound today! lol.. its been so muted for a few mths n i couldnt find out wads wrong wif it. but today it finally worked! can play "tong hua" le! muahahah-

No comments: